Today I got a cool email and wanted to share it with my faithful bloggers. It came from a woman who asked to be identified as BabkaGal, who recently purchased our "Diamond in the Rough" pattern. She made the quilt using fabric from the 'Bistro' fabric line by Moda. She made a few adjustments to border sizes and decided to applique the diamonds in the border rather than piece them (sounds like my kind of gal). She also backed the quilt with oil-cloth because it's going to be a picnic quilt and that will protect it from wet grass. This quilt rocks! She added a picture that I thought I would share with all of you!
Isn't it awesome!?
4 comments:
I need to tell you that your patterns are amazing and very creative. You have a flare for design--don't get discouraged. We need fresh, new ideas.
Mary
Thanks for you comment, Mary. Went to your site- LOVE what you did with the Valentine mini's. TOO CUTE! Makes me wish I'd purchased that stand. Maybe I can still find one...
I love it! I really like the diamond borders at the top and bottom, and what a great fabric choice.
I really enjoyed this post and the creativity shared through the beautiful quilting work.
The designs show how patience, attention to detail, and creativity can come together to create something special.
It is always inspiring to see handmade projects that reflect personal style and thoughtful craftsmanship.
This attention to detail reminds me of how a ui/ux design agency in usa focuses on creating engaging and user-friendly experiences.
Similarly, a mobile app development company in new york needs creativity and careful planning to build useful digital products.
These qualities are also important for mobile app development houston projects where design and functionality work together.
A mobile app development company in Chicago can also apply this kind of thoughtful approach when creating intuitive applications.
The combination of creativity and functionality is equally valuable for a mobile app development company in Austin.
These principles also connect with mobile application development in usa, where user experience and practical design are essential.
Overall, this is a lovely post that highlights the creativity, effort, and personal touch behind handmade quilting projects.
ui/ux design agency in usa
mobile app development company in new york
mobile app development houston
mobile app development company in Chicago
mobile app development company in Austin
mobile application development in usa
Post a Comment