Friday, June 12, 2009

Something NEW!

I designed this pattern over a year ago. I've been waiting for the perfect fabric. I knew Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey was coming out but I wasn't sure it was going to work. That was until I saw it on the shelves of my local shop and NEW I had to have it. (You all know what I'm talking about, right!?) Anyway. I bought a ton of it and although I have a stack- literally a STACK of quilts and patterns I'm working on right now- I set it all aside to sew this together. I worked late into the night and started early the next morning and finished the top in less than 24 hours. 48 hours later it is quilted and waiting to be bound! This is what happens when you're a "CRAZY" quilter like me. When you get an idea in your head you just can't do anything else. So, here it is-
"HOLIDAY LINEUP"

12 comments:

Bobbi said...

I like it!

Melanie said...

I LOVE it! Can I have it? :)

Shannon said...

I'm glad I was one of the first one's to have had the chance to see this cute quilt in real life. It's a must on my holiday quilts this year. By the way, I frequently shop that quilt shop too!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Adorable! And that fabric is perfect for your design.

Anonymous said...

It's very cute!!!

Lisa D. said...

That's definitely the perfect fabric for that quilt!

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

I just love it! I love Figgy Pudding too! This pattern is awesome! I am adding it to my list.

Anna

Kathy said...

Just LOVE this quilt! Just what I've been looking for.
Do you know who has the pattern?
Thanks (:

April M. said...

How adorable. It makes me want to sing. We all want some figgy pudding...

Emily Herrick said...

Right now the pattern is only available at 'Cherry Tree Cottage', 'The Corn Wagon' and 'Pine Needles'. Links are all located on the side of my blog. Other stores will be carrying it as soon as the word gets out.;o)

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! I want one!!

Sachiko said...

I love this quilt!! So fun and beautiful!