Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SHOW AND TELL!



This quilt was made by Shannon of It's SEW Shannon. Shannon is a friend of mine that works at one of the local quilt shops. She was kind enough to stitch up a new "Dipped in Chocolate" out of 3 Sisters- Aster Manor. Isn't it yummy!? Just wait 'til you see what she's working on next!



This is MY latest project. I was greatly inspired by this post and decided it was time to make myself a quilt- for my bed. I've made plenty of quilts for ME, but everytime I start a king-size I get burned out and finish it much smaller. This time I'm in it to the end. I have my whole bedroom planned around it. I'll take before and after pictures and post it some day!

-Do you have projects to show? Email me at crazyoldladies@gmail.com and send me a pic. I'll post it on "Show and Tell Tuesday". And if it's a COL quilt pattern you'll get entered into a drawing for FREE COL patterns. Happy sewing!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Love the dipped in chocolate...just makes me want chocolate....(I don't need a quilt for that).

Like your quilt too...love the colors

Shannon said...

You are so kind. Thanks for the compliments. I've got the other one cut out and all the kits are cut at the store. I can't wait to show and tell it. I love the teat and brown. So cute, can't wait to see the whole bedroom.

Chl said...

I LUV LUV LUV Astor Manor! I NEED IT ALL!!

Em, is the brown and teal, a line? or is it a mass gathering of all sorts of lines?

Christy said...

Gorgeous-thanks for the peeks!

Janell said...

I love the colors! I would also love to see before and afters of your room. You have such great taste I know it will be beautiful. If only you could come do my room! ;)

CJ said...

Ohhhh, I love that Dipped CHocolate done in Aster Manor. I was all set to get a jelly roll of Aster Manor to make Postage Due!! NOW WHAT??? When will this pattern be available?? I am wondering how big the quilt is.