Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy MONDAY!

I'm up a little early this morning. I hope you don't mind. I have a busy week ahead (as I'm sure most of you do too.)

I woke this morning have a crazy dream. Two men at the drive up window of the bank singing duets. I opened my eyes just after they began singing "Endless Love" and now it is stuck in my head!!! ARGH! A day full of errands, appointments, and busy-ness and I'm singing "Endless Love" in my head. (And for some reason I keep thinking of Wil Ferrel singing that song. What movie is that from? Someone help or that will drive me nuts too.)

I better get down to business. Someone has yet to win the most fabulous Day #6 prize. Random.org, will you do the honors?

Hmmm, the littls widget (I'm not calling names- that's what it's called) took a moment this morning- usually it's instantanious! Maybe he's tired this morning. Or maybe he's got 'Endless Love' running through his brain and had to wait for a rest or the chorus before he could spit out an number. In any case, he came through for us: Number 16

ROSA
she said "You have made some quilter very happy with this fun giveaway week. Thanks."

Well guess what Rosa? You are SOME QUILTER! :o) shoot me an email so I can ship these goodies out to you!

And now a little info. about the Crazy Old Ladies' First Annual CYBER-MONDAY event!
The sale will take place on my Etsy shop site on NOV. 29th where EVERYTHING will be marked at 25% off regular prices. This includes QUILTS! and will also include some items that I haven't listed yet. So if you've been trying to decide if you should get a little something for someone (or yourself) next Monday will be the day to do it! You will have roughly 24hours to make your purchase and when the items are gone- they're GONE!

Are you excited!? I AM! :o)

4 comments:

smileynann said...

Em,
I think it's actually Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore? Good luck figuring it out for sure!

Yvonne said...

Congrats to Rosa. Hope you will do good business on your cyber monday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I hate that song. That was the last song I heard on the radio at work before it died. Now it is so quiet in our dinning room I can't stand it.

Linda said...

Duh! The movie was also called "Endless Love" with Brooke Shields and was the theme music for the movie. Also used in Beethoven and Happy Gilmore, but best known for "Endless Love"