Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Market Recap (part 2)

Ok, let's get started!


Have you heard the buzz yet? Cotton and Steel, a new division of RJR featuring fun new fabric from fabulous designers we all know and love. Check to link to learn more. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!


 Vanessa's booth was just as darling as she is. Her new collection Color me Happy for Moda is full of happy prints. And check out that fun sewing machine quilt. Love!


Loving me some Sweetwater Wishes! And Zen Chic's setup was one of my favorites!


 I haven't seen this delightful gal in person for years. Kate Spain's new collection Daydream is just as fabulous as she is!


Mr. Joel Dewberry escaped market this go around but his new collection Botanique for Free Spirit certainly caught my eye- especially that quilt. LOVE!
Tula Pink's new collections Fox Field is full of rich colors and patterns- classic Tula.



Her booth was alive with excitement and she even offered a friendly hello :o)  I'm so in love with that bulls eye quilt!


 What do you think of those new modern solids by Denyse Schmidt!? Not only that, she has a new collection (Ansonia) premiering too! 


I really liked the color blocking setup in the Art Galley fabrics booth. 



My new BFF Frances Newcombe showed off her collections Safari Moon for Art Gallery Fabrics. Love those trees! Congratulations to Frances for an award winning booth!


The uber cute Jeni Baker showcasing Dreamin' Vintage - her newest collection for Art Gallery Fabrics. 


Her color palette and design elements are so fresh and evoke a feeling that's both retro and modern at the same time.


I espeically liked the strips of real vintage fabrics that hung as a canopy over her booth. :o) 


I stopped by Martingale to hang with my girl Rachel Griffith as she promoted her new book. Seriously folks, that is one good book. I don't buy a ton of books- only the ones I really love- and this one will be included. Plus, I love that girl so much! MWAH!

I have so many more pictures to show you. I was going to squish them all into this post but I was afraid it would cause your computer to crash. :o)  So check back tomorrow for the third and final installment of my Quilt Market recap. 

HAPPY SEWING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the AGF shoutout!
~ Art Gallery Fabrics

Kate D. Spain said...

love you emily! it made me so happy to see you at market…especially after so long! you keep shining brighter every day. xo