Friday, August 22, 2014

Quilt St. George- I'm Teaching!

I know summer is coming to an end and the weather is still nice and warm for most of us. But can you remember just a few months ago when the sky was grey and dreary? Well folks, in just a couple short months we're going to be right back in the middle of ......WINTER!

I love winter..... for the first few days. After that I'm so over it and always looking for a way to beat out those winter blues. This winter I won't have to worry because I've already got plans and YOU should join me!


Held at the beautiful Marriott in St. George we're going to have a BLAST!

I'll be teaching two classes:


Rainbow Orange Peel
Come make this fun orange peel quilt using my easy applique method. This is a great quilt for using up scraps from your stash. It is so fun you will easily become addicted.


Promise Ring
Promise ring is one of my newest and best selling patterns- and for good reason! Come play as we make my modern take on a 'single' wedding ring quilt. We'll learn and perfect foundation paper piecing techniques as well as tackle the fear of curved piecing learning it's not so scary after all.

I'll also be sharing my creative journey in quilting through a trunk show. 

There are so many other amazing teachers and fabulous classes available.

Registration is open now so head on over to 
to learn more!

HAPPY SEWING! 




1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I so, so ,so wish I could be there!