Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Contest Over

Well, I am learning a few more things about blogging. The most important, some people just don't leave comments. however, to the few of you that did- You're all winners. If you would please email me (my email is at the top of the blog) with your addresses I'm sending ALL of you a free pattern! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your hilarious sewing stories. Upside down sleeves! Mermaid costumes! You gals are CRAZY! Can't wait to hear from you.


April M. said...

I'll leave a comment :)

Amber said...

Hey, Emily!
Love the quilts!!! (esp. "heart attack", and the "skinnies") I also love the addition of the elf shoes to "which witch"

Carol said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog. I recently bought one of your pattern called Baby Boom and I'm really excited about it. I'm going to make a baby quilt for my niece who is having her first baby in June.