Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sharing

 I got to have lunch with Terry and Shannon today. I sure enjoy those two. I look forward to our lunches each and every time. Shannon surprised us with fun little gifts and I just have to show it off to you.

 


Can you tell how well she knows me? Dr. Pepper and chocolate with a side of fabric!

 I didn't even know Cadbury made their famous 'mini eggs' any other time of year. Of course these aren't eggs- but it's the same delicious chocolate in a candy shell. YUM!  And look at those cute FQ's. I teased her that I could've used them when I made her table topper a couple weeks ago. And have you seen those plastic cups!?  I got one at market from the M&M people and LOVE it! I fill it with ice water every night and set it on my nightstand for cool little sips during the night. Aaaahhh! Now I can have one in the studio too!
Her card read:
"You sure are a "cut" above the rest! Thanks "sew" much for your friendship.
She's so cute. Thanks Shannon for the awesome gift, and more importantly- you're friendship.  :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe I missed it, but what is the fabric line? I love the colors!
Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

Cristina said...

Lovely fabrics and friends.
kisses from spain

Unknown said...

It is wonderful when our friends know us so well.

Yvonne said...

What a lovely gift from Shannon, she is such a generous (do you write it like that???) person! And you are lucky to have her around and do lunch with every once and a while!