Thursday, December 1, 2011

Somethin' special

 Wanna see what I made with my Christmas fabrics!?

Last week I saw THIS post by my friend Amy and FELL. IN. LOVE. It's such a simple design but it's so fabulous! I knew the minute I saw it that it was EXACTLY what I was looking for.


I made this cute table topper for my dear friend Shannon. Shannon is somethin' special. She has accompanied me to Minnesota, Houston and all the way to Salt Lake City!  :o)  And all the while she puts up with me (that's sayin' A LOT!) We go to lunch at least once a month but I usually see her weekly when I step into the shop to harrass her. I don't tell this gal often enough how much I appreciate her and cherish her friendship.

THANKS SHANNON!!! 

8 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

How sweet! I thought Shannon was pretty special too when I met her (in Minnesota).

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for the quilt and the nice compliments. I am one lucky gal to have this cute little quilt. Love, love, love it. I really do have a great time when I go with you, your one heck of a friend. Love ya.

Carla said...

Very Cute! Love the fabrics.

Kira said...

I love it. I love the colors. I helped a friend start something similar this summer and I can't wait to her's done as well.

Christine L said...

I love this with the Christmas Colors!!! My sketchbook is out! Turned out adorable!

Yvonne said...

Surprising a friend with something you made is the best! Those are the gifts made with love and cherished forever...... Cute quilt!

smileynann said...

Emily -- guess what! I just saw your Going Coastal fabric line TWICE in the newest issue of American Patchwork & Quilting!

amy smart said...

okay - I realize I'm totally slow - I'm finally catching up on my Dec blog reading. This turned out adorable!! I'm totally doing a Christmas one now. :)