Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank you for all your sweet comments on Lacey Gracey. The tutorial is on it's way. Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of the week. :o)

Guess what I'm doing today?


Yes, Binding. Ugh! I know I've mentioned before how little I enjoy binding so I'll spare you the complaints. I have 3 quilts to bind today and I will NOT go to sleep tonight until they are done!  :o)

Don't forget about the BLOCK CONTEST!


Friday, March 9th is the last day to enter. There are some amazing entries so far!  Click on the link to learn more about the contest and to see what the Grand Prize winner will recieve. (hint: it's almost 30 yards of fabric!) 

Alright, time to go bind. :o)





1 comment:

Grandma Peterson said...

What a joy to find your Blog. I love the name "Crazy Old Ladies" and this quilt is so unique and beautiful. I will so enjoy following you. Diane from Campbell, NY