Friday, November 7, 2014

November Aurifil BOM designer- SCOTT HANSEN

This is old news, I know, already a week old, but this month we celebrate one of my friends,
SCOTT HANSEN of Blue Nickel Studios. 


Scott is one of the best people...EVER! He and I became friends and Quilt Market and although we only hang out twice a year it's always awesome to see him. 
I still remember one of my first markets coming back to my booth after a quick minute away and finding a blue nickel sitting on the table. It took me a minute to make the connection and I hurried to find him and say HI. This last spring we enjoyed a fun lunch away from market (it seriously felt like we were cutting school) along with our friend Frances Newcombe of Art Gallery fame. It was my favorite moment from spring market- we had so much fun!

Take a minute and head over to Aurifil's blog to learn about Scott. Really, if there's anyone you want to know in the quilting world, Scott should be it. 
Don't forget to download the instructions to his block and to enter into the contest each month to win a package of Aurifil thread!

HAPPY SEWING!!!

No comments: