Friday, December 5, 2014

It's finally here!!!

That's right, CABIN FEVER is back! (Read about our first retreat here and here) Helping me on this awesome adventure are my besties Terry from Thankfully Sew and Shannon from It's Sew Shannon. They are the BEST!

We're getting everything set up and ready for registration which will open DECEMBER 15!
This is a cozy retreat and space is limited so if you want to come you better move this to the top of your Santa List. I'll have more information next Friday about registration. Until then....

HAPPY SEWING!

11 comments:

Lynette said...

This is so exciting!

Yvonne said...

I know how awsome you are and how marvelous the cabin! Wish I could hop over and join you!

Suzanne said...

When can we sign up because we will definitely be there!!!

Suzanne said...

Oops never mind that comment-I should have read it all first -I just got too excited!!

Patti said...

I'm so so happy your doing another one!! Suzanne and I wouldn't miss it!! I's looking forward to it so much!!

Pierce Family Blog said...

My mom and I had such a great time last time. Mom hasn't wanted to go to any other retreat because they couldn't possibly be as fun as your last one. We are both excited to come again.

Unknown said...

I would like to sign up, and it is Dec. 16th today, but I don't know how to do this.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to go but heading there alone this time, anyone else headed alone?

Cheryl W said...

I'm SO excited for this retreat! It will be fun to see you again Diana!!!

Leilani Salon and spaaaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

:) see ya there Cheryl