Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New SODALICIOUS patterns!

I've been trying to get these patterns out for several weeks now and it's been one things after another but they are finally ready. FINALLY!


Due to popular demand from my market booth I've released "Bottom's UP!"- my Sodalicious logo quilt. This is such a fun and easy quilt that showcases every flavor, um, print in the entire collection.


As soon as my strike off's arrived I knew I had to make "Boomerang" out of the diet colorway. It looks tasty enough to eat!


"Sodalicious" is a take on a simple traditional block done in two ways. I love the look of this quilt when the blocks are randomly pieced. What's great about this quilt is it really would look great in any fabric collection. A must have for your stash.


"Spin the Bottle" was a show stopper at market. Everyone that passed by commented on it and I was glad that they loved it as much as I do. I have to give credit to my Dad for this one since he came up with the basic idea during his last visit. Thanks Dad!



I'll tell you what, people went CRAZY over these placemats at market. I hadn't planned on writing the pattern for them since I usually stick to quilts but how could I not? There are 12 placemats all together divided into two 6-packs: Diet and Regular. 



When I sketched up "Sippin'" I was so excited to start stitching. When it started to come together I was rather giddy. This quilt is fun as a throw and would look adorable in a child's nursery.


"Kegger" is my take on the tumbler design but uses a single piece of fabric for each 'keg'. This pattern is perfect for large scale prints that you want to show off. Thanks to my friend Natalie for the name ;o)

Patterns are shipping this week so ask for them in your local quilt shop and look for them online. 

HAPPY SEWING!





5 comments:

curious said...

I do like your logo quilt. My husband is a coke collector and it would be fun to do a quilt like that for him. Very creative use of everyday shapes. Sincerely, Paula K.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love all of these! My 6-year-old son is anxiously awaiting my purchase of this line, and I’m sure we will be making at least one of these for him! AWESOME JOB!

Yvonne said...

This is so cute Em! I just have to mention this on my blog! Hope your fabric will be in stores here in Holland too! I sure will be getting me home some in september anyway!

pasja said...

Piękne prace :) pozdrawiam

Mobile app development company said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about the company. In the realm of Mobile App Developers in Pune, innovation meets reliability, and creativity converges with functionality. As a good girl navigating the digital world, you can rest assured that Pune's developers will not only meet your expectations but exceed them, ensuring that the apps they create are not just technically robust but also delightful to use.