Tuesday, September 8, 2015

COLOR ME!


Some of you may recognize the quilt pictured above. It's a pattern I designed that was featured as a bonus pattern in American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. Since the pattern was offered in a bonus booklet attached only to newsstand issues of the magazine, many people weren't able to get their hands on it.

I have received countless emails inquiring about this pattern over the last year. And I understand why. It's one of my favorites, too! This pattern is a great way to use up those smaller pieces of fabric that you just can't bear to get rid of. And you don't have to be a kid to enjoy this quilt (although I'm sure any kid would LOVE it) because I made this one for ME!!!

Are you kicking yourself because you don't have the pattern?

Well I am happy to say that it is FINALLY available to everyone!

You can find the pattern in my Etsy shop.


HAPPY SEWING!



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think I will have to start buying some rainbow colored fabric! Rosa loves those crayons!

pasja said...

Piękna :) pozdrawiam

Herry Johnson said...

Myshop provide the best material about clothing. We sale in cheap and best quality. Here are options Large collection of hot dresses, new collection for ladies, intimates & sleepwear, Wedding & events, Accessories, Leather products all especially for Ladies.

Mobile app development company said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about the company. In the realm of Mobile App Developers in Pune, innovation meets reliability, and creativity converges with functionality. As a good girl navigating the digital world, you can rest assured that Pune's developers will not only meet your expectations but exceed them, ensuring that the apps they create are not just technically robust but also delightful to use.