Monday, September 12, 2011

SAMPLE SALE!

Fall is in the air. Can you smell it? Ok, it's still been pretty warm around here. But the nights are getting much cooler and my husband has been out hunting a few times so that means it's almost fall.

I love fall. How about you? The changing leaves, the crisp air, pumpkins! I love it all! Oh and then there's snuggling up with a warm quilt. NOTHING beats that. With all these thoughts of fall, and the bins of quilts taking over my home, I've decided to have a SAMPLE SALE!

Head on over to my Etsy store to see all the great sample quilts I have for sale. This is a great time to grab an early Christmas gift for someone- especially since we all know trying to make something ourselves usually ends up in another WIP.  :o)

I've listed over a dozen quilts including Secret Garden, Liliana, Animal Crackers, Nana's Attic, and Ladybug Picnic. Remember, there's only one of each so if you want it you better snatch it up fast.

Now on to the REAL reason you're here. Our lucky winner of their very own GO! Baby. First I just want to thank everyone for playing along. I know I can't get super excited about all those comments because most of you were just here to try and win- but I hope you'll come back and visit my blog again.  :o)

From 221 comments Random.org picked:
Lucky number 124!

That means you LAURA from TEXAS!!! 
(I expect your first project with your GO! to be with Going Coastal fabrics. Just kidding. Kinda.  :o)

Alrightie.

My job is done today.

Thanks for playing.

See you soon!

:o)

3 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations Laura!

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Congratulations to the winner! Have a great day!

Gale

Rosa said...

Congratulations Laaura!!Enjoy your Go!!