Monday, September 26, 2011

Spooktacular!

Can you believe it's almost October already!? (insert creepy music) What is so SCARY about that you might wonder? Market is only a few weeeks away! (Screems of horror!)

Ok, it's not that bad.....yet!

While I sit around waiting for *fun things* to show up on my doorstep I decided to offer a deal that can't be missed !


Just added to my Etsy shop this morning! The Creepy Countdown pattern and 6 fatquarters for only $20!
 It's like getting the fat quarters for $1.66 each OR like getting the pattern for only $5!

Anyway, I'm telling you now because I only have 4 available so you might want to hurry.  :o)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

so excited!!! just ordered. Thanks for the great deal.

Yvonne said...

I think we have to introduce Halloween in Holland! There is so much fun things you can make for that holiday!