Friday, February 19, 2010

FLAIR!


I've added a bit of "flair" to my blog. Did you see it? I have a new button. Well, it's not MY button. But it's a new button on my blog and I'm SO EXCITED about it!

My good friend over at 'Moose on the Porch Quilts' is starting a Jelly-Roll sampler and she's asked me to be one of the guest designers! I can't wait. Not just to design the block- but to MAKE THE QUILT!

Click on the button for all the info. if you want to join. Just grab a Jelly-Roll (or some stash-busting 2 1/2" strips) and get quilting along with the rest of us. She has several guest designers lined up and some wonderful giveaways for each leg of the process.

Oh, and it's only for a couple of months! A block every two weeks? Totally Do-Able! That means a finished 'Sampler' quilt top by Summer!? COUNT ME IN!

You'll come too, won't you? Hurry over and sign up! See you there. :o)

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh that sounds fun! Can't wait to see your blocks. ;-)

Jane said...

Just signed up and I can't wait! Now I have to decide on a jelly roll. Yesterday I started and completed my Liliana top from the kit I bought from you off of Etsy (I still have to sew around the appliqued flowers) and will send it off to be quilted and then add the rick rack! So fun to put together...and quick!!

Jandi said...

I'm signed up and I can't wait to get going! I look forward to seeing your block!

SheilaC said...

Congrats on being a designer for this sew-along! I signed up to and can't wait to see the designs!

SheilaC

Sheila said...

Just signed up and can't wait to see what all you can design out of a jelly roll!!