Monday, February 15, 2010

We have a winner!

Sorry for the late start this morning.

No school = sleeping in!

This is the first time I did a multiple-entry contest. The only way I figured I could do it was to write a name on a slip of paper for each entry and that's what I did. But it took a while!

Then all the folding of those little slips!

Into a box. Shake it around. Ask a cute 7 yr. old to pick one out.....

DEBI is the winner! (email me with your contact info., K?)

Thanks so much to everyone that 'plugged' my blog on theirs. The more people that hear about Crazy Old Ladies the better, right!?

Don't worry if you didn't win- It won't be too much longer before you can get the patterns on my Etsy shop. Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats Debbi

Debi said...

Thank you so much, I am very excited. I can't wait to ge the patterns and get to work!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Debi! I saw on her blog how excited she was about this give away and your patterns! Now I can't wait until they are available.

Debi said...

I have emailed you now with my addy. I sent my previous email to the wrong email box.