Monday, February 22, 2010

SHOW and TELL!

Woohoo! Two Tuesday's in a row!!!
Funny how a little mention of 'FREE' gets those emails coming! ;O)
Look at my friend April's 'Stacks of Three' in orange!

I am SO LOVING ORANGE right now and wishing this was MY quilt!



Michelle Christensen sent these wonderful pictures of her 'Holiday Lineup' quilt:

Oh bring me some Figgy Pudding! I just can't get enough of it!


And check out Vicki S. with her 'Skinnies':


Thanks ladies for your pictures. We all LOVE seeing other people's projects. Don't forget to shoot me an email with your address and pattern pick so I can ship that out to you.
And for the rest of you- get those projects finished and send me a pic!



6 comments:

Barb said...

Love them all!!!

allsewnup said...

I have a thing with orange too. All of these are wonderful. The ghost is great.

Carolyn

NewFarmChick said...

Where can I get the "Stacks of Three" pattern? I LOVE it!!

Connie said...

I like the stack of three pattern, were did you get it? I really like the orange color,Happy Sewing!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the orange Stacks-of-Three! i dearly love the pink one on the original pattern also, and you will have to reprint now!!
I bought it at Fabric Mill in Orem a few years ago, but haven't seen it anywhere for awhile, and folks are looking & asking...it's a wonderful pattern for beginners and everyone. -Great in Christmas colors, too :)
Thanks for the great Blog!

Anonymous said...

O o i just noticed that this topic is 3 + 1/2 years old! Now you REALLY must reprint your Stacks-of-Three pattern! It is just wonderful for beginners, 4-H kids, grandkids, mothers, late bloomers like me! -and works in Halloween or spring colors, Christmas colors, etc....anyhoo, thanks for showing the orange one and for the great pattern in the first place