Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ah Choo!

So my goal to post more often has been interrupted by sickness. You know, the kind you get only a day after thinking "Hmmm, I haven't been sick in a while." Well, I have it. I think it's just a BAD cold, but it's running me down. Not feeling like doing much of anything except sit (or lie) on the couch- if you know what I mean.

I have one more new pattern to show. I hope to post on friday. Maybe I'll have enough energy to post a little extra something for you! ;o)

In the meantime- check out this post from a while back. This quilt features the fabric BOUTIQUE by Chez Moi for Moda that is in stores NOW!!!!! (Don't be shy- I swear, it's EASY!!)

4 comments:

onlymehere said...

I'm thinking of opening an Etsy and need to ask you a question. Is it an infringement of your copywrite if I make crown pillows using your template on Happily Ever After? I don't want to sell these pillows if it's doing something wrong and I need to make sure it's okay with you. I finally gave up on quilting Happily Ever After by myself and sent it off to the quilter. I'll post it when it's finished! I love this pattern. It was soooo much fun to make! Cindy

P.S. If I used the other templates for things and sold them is that an infringement? I'm playing with some things since I'm having another granddaughter in a couple of months. I know they're okay to make for myself as gifts but to sell I'm not so sure.

Barb said...

I sure hope you get better!!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Did you bring me some Idle Isle? I need to have Fran bring some down to the July Fair. That is one of my all time favorite places!

Shannon said...

I hope you didn't catch it from me. I'm still coughing. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!