Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Withdrawal!

Ugh, I'm still in the hospital. I feel good and I'm recovering well but they tell me I gotta stay for another day or two.

I have some hand-work to do but after peeking at the computer today I am really missing my sewing machine.

To make matters worse my husband said a couple boxes of fabric showed up on my doorstep! Guess what's in 'em!?

KITS!!!!

Well, the fabric for kits anyway. Yep. For Maison Bleue and Flora and Fauna.

They'll be available on my ETSY shop next Monday!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Wonderful, I can't wait to see the kits. Take care of yourself and see you online soon!

Shannon said...

Hope your feeling better. I was in hope that I could stop by and open those boxes!! Can't wait to see the kits. I'll stop by and see you tomorrow while I'm in Provo. Sounds like you might be there.

FabricandFlowers said...

Isn't it funny that we often wish for quiet time to just sit and relax. It really isn't much fun, is it? Rest. All the projects will still be there!

onlymehere said...

I hope you get a surprise and they let you go home early! I have a surprise for you too. I just got my quilt from your pattern "Happily Ever After" back from the quilter's. As soon as it's bound I'll be posting it and sending you some pictures. I'm so excited to show it off and tell everyone about this fun pattern! I love how it turned out. Perfect for my two little grandbabies room as a wall hanging!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I'm sure that must be difficult staying at the hospital. May you be out very soon and back putting new kits in the shop!