Thursday, July 15, 2010

BOO!

I don't know if the quilting community will take to these patterns- but I sure love 'em. Before "Counting on Christmas" was finished I was already working on this:


I tried to 'adapt' the same pattern but it didn't work. So a whole new pattern was born. Some of the elements are the same but "Counting on Christmas" only goes to day 25, while this one goes all the way to 31. (duh!)
Anyway, I'm having a little problem- the name. I can't come up with a catchy name for this pattern. So I'm opening it up to you. Give me your ideas. If I pick yours, I'll send you the pattern! Sound like a good deal?
*Inside note: I'm already working on ANOTHER one. I don't think every month is going to work (dangit!) because, well, Thanksgiving is on a thursday- so, how's that going to work? But there are a couple more that I'd like to do. And I just ordered some fabric this morning for the next one on my list. (squeel!)

15 comments:

jlk said...

How about "Creepy Countdown"

Tiffany said...

What about "Halloween Spookdown" and you could add some creepy spiders, ghosts, etc. in corners there and there? Would be super cute and festive :)

The NCQ said...

Countdown to BOOOO!

Yvonne said...

Ohhh I am so NOT good at this but I give it a shot (it is even more difficult in a foreign language believe me!)
What about 'Halloween Countdown' or
'Trick or Treat Countdown'?
Good luck with choosing. I am sure someone will come up with the right name for your lovely quilt.

craft-crazed said...

What about just a simple "spookdown"?

~candace

Nicki Lundeen said...

31 Days of Haunting.

Tiffany said...

or "hauntings til halloween" or "creeping up on halloween"0

amber said...

what about fright night countdown

lisa said...

creepy counting? creepily counting (ok misspelled but sound it out and you'll know what I am saying)

I know I have better ideas in my sleep deprived mind...hmmmm

Marcia W. said...

Boo Who? Countdown

Beth said...

Countdown to candy!!! I always go for the food connection.

Wendy said...

How about "Boos Your Daddy?"
Or "Count for Candy?"
or "Can't Wait!"
or...
hmmm...
Let me think on it!
=-)

MaddyMazeStudio said...

How about "Creeping up on Halloween"? Thanks for letting me play. Angie

jlk said...

Can I do another one? I thought of Countdown to Fright-night.

Debby said...

Hallo-days !!!!

Booooo Days !!!

I really really like your number quilts -- sooo cute.