Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feelin' the LOVE

Today was July Fair in Provo for the Utah Valley Quilt Guild. I don't know if it has a more official name- everyone just calls it July Fair. I told my girl Margie of Ribbon Candy Quilt Co. that I would stop by. I finally put my tired self in the car and headed there- just in time. I got there at 2:45 and didn't even know they closed at 3!

From the moment I walked in the door I was bombarded by well wishes and hello's. Jill from Jillily Studio came over and gave me a HUGE hug! (Then I proceeded to talk her ear off!) Also, my super cool friend Terry and her cute daughter Lisa, from Thankfully Sew was there. I didn't bother them with my nonsensical talking- but they were so thoughtful in asking how I was. I'll be sure to talk Terry's ear off next week when we have lunch! :o) Made sure to say Hi to Konda at Moose (it's just shorter that way!) and Machelle from Cherry Tree Cottage. And of course, visited a bit with Margie.

Stayed past closing until about 3:30 and finally let everyone go home. But as I pulled my car out of the parking lot I was overwhelmed with how much everyone cares about me. Thank you everyone for all the love and support. It really boosted my spirits today- and everyday.

I'm sure they didn't even know how much their well-wishes meant to me (but hopefully they do now!) And to all of YOU who have written comments and sent emails- I read ALL OF THEM and I appreciate every word. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I mustt have just missed you. I taught my pretty posie class this morning then they asked me to do it again at 2:00. Wished I'd known you were there. I'm so glad you came over though. When's lunch?