Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Birthday

This time it's the birthday of my "hubs". We have a lot of family birthday's in March- not much quilting going on. But today it's ok not to sew...we're going to spend the whole day together!

I met this handsome guy back in '95 in my first year of college. I was a city girl and he was a country boy. We dated briefly but that was about it. If anyone had told us that someday we'd be married we both would've laughed. And then, 3 years later we got in touch again and the rest is history.

He's the best "hubs" EVER! Especially since he supports all my quilting madness. :o)

Hope you have a wonderful day, I know we will!

2 comments:

Yumm yumz by patticakes said...

Emily:
I picked up a copy of BHG Perfect for Precuts yesterday and saw your design for "B.Y.O.P."
Congratulations on your publication - that is very exciting!

Yvonne said...

Shannon showed me the magazine with your quilt while we wher in PA. Great job! Got finally time to read your blog, loved the video with your kids! Happy birthday to son and hub and have a nice weekend!