Monday, March 14, 2011

It's finally here!

Are you one of the lucky ones that already has your hands on this!?

If not, you're going to want to run out and get yours NOW!

'Perfect for Precuts' is a new bookazine by the editors of everyone's favorite quilting magazine- American Patchwork and Quilting!

This 'zine is a wonderful resource to add to your collection. It's packed full of awesome patterns for those amazing pre-cut fabrics including this one:

BYOP: Build Your Own Plaid


.....designed by ME!

Oh my gosh I have been waiting so long for this. My first REAL publication! Can you tell I'm just a little excited. But it gets even better!

I have kits available in my ETSY shop in the same fabric I made the original- Park Avenue by 3 Sisters for Moda!

Order yours and use the code: perfectplaid for FREE SHIPPING (domestic orders only)

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations on you publications - wow, I 'know' 4 people already in this bookazine - guess I better go out and get it.

CJ said...

That is really cute! I will be on the lookout for the magazine.

Kira said...

This book, I hear, is selling like hot cakes.

Joanne said...

Just "discovered" you guys and I absolutely LOVE LOVE your blog, your style and your patterns. Sent you an email and am now a follower !!!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! I'm visiting from the magazine(Perfect for Precuts)BHG! I bought the magazine yesterday from my local quilt shop.
I'm dropping by to say I love your quilt, I especially love the colors-the brown and red are striking!
Congratulations! :)
Love, Brenda