Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Eye Candy

Every time I go to market I vow to take more pictures of the things I like. However it never happens like I think it will. Whenever I had a chance to walk to floor I forgot my camera. Trying to remember what I saw and then finding the time to go back was a game. I managed to get several of my fave's though so enjoy!
 

Patty Young's new collection 'Textured Basics'- the colors are so fun and bright and the fabric itself begs to be touched.


A new designer to the Michael Miller crew is Trenna Travis. Her collection BEKKO has a gorgeous weight. Perfect for home dec., clothing, bags and anything really. Wait til you get your hands on these- you'll never buy decorator canvas again!


 
The Swirly Girls have a cheery new collection for Michael Miller Clubhouse called Poppy Love. Their booth was so inviting I just wanted to curl up and take a nap.  :o)
 

The fabulous Laura Gunn had a booth right next to mine. I've been a fan of her talent for a while now but this is the first time we've each had a booth at the same market. It was so fun getting to know her and there's already quite a buzz with Cosmos over the inter-world.


 
My favorite stop on the white carpet walk of the Michael Miller fabrics plaza at market was at Patty Sloniger's booth. I LOVE HER!  She is the sweetest gal- EVER. You may remember her as the winner of Project Selvage with this collection. She's done it again with her new addition of Les Amis. LOVE THIS!  She was so kind and gifted me a bundle of fatties at the end of market. Oh yeah, I can't wait to tear into these babies!!!



Of course I had to snap a pic at David Butler's booth and new collection- Seven Wonders. Definately need to get my hands on these gorgeous prints for my next "guy" quilt.
 


 
Another FreeSpirit designer that I love- Joel Dewberry. I like to think of Joel as my neighbor since he lives in Utah also. :o)  I had the privledge of listening to him speak at Sewing Summit last month and enjoyed it so much. His new collection Notting Hill is HUGE and brilliant. The quilting cottons are superb but the fun doesnt stop there. Laminates, voiles and home dec weight are available for this collection too. YUM!

 
First place single booth winner- Lila Tueller is a creative genius. Loved her booth and her new collection for Riley Blake- Mystique


Last stop for now- Crafsty. I thought their booth was so cool. I love how it captures both retro and modern design elements in a seamless transition. ;o)

I have more to share tomorrow. See you soon!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Great pictures Emily!