Monday, November 12, 2012

For your viewing pleasure



I guess there are people that like to see themselves on the screen- television and movie stars to name a few...hundred. Yeah, I'm not a television or movie star. In fact, I usually try to stay out of the spotlight and stay sitting comfortably behind my sewing machine. But when Fat Quarter Shop asks to interview you on camera you just don't say no.  :o)  Fat Quarter Shop is my go-to online shop. If I don't find it locally (I ALWAYS try to buy local first) then I check there. Love them! I hope you enjoy my little sneak a peek at what's new in my neck of the woods! 

3 comments:

Kira said...

I hope you had fun. I have always been a fan of solids.

tracy_a said...

I love the color swatches on the back of the new patterns! Congrats!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Cute! I love the paint swatch thing on the back of the patterns! You are brilliant!