Friday, November 16, 2012

The end of a Saga


I don't know about you but I am about equally as excited about the new release of the final Twilight movie and the fact that it's over! Yes I like the books/movies, but I'm ready to move on too.  :o)

In honor of the release of Breaking Dawn part 2 I've decided to list my 'Breaking Dawn' pattern for only $5 in the Etsy shop. I only have a few listed so hurry on over for this fabulous deal. This pattern is so fun and easy you can even have it done by Christmas!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

Just finished watching it for the second time; I love it! Love your quilt as well!

Jenny Watson Blogs said...

Your quilt is awesome and i know about the end....(;-

Challenge Coins

Unknown said...

Nice quilt dear and i like the way you present superb.

Luxury Villa Rentals in Tuscany

Unknown said...

Many of the older properties in London and even some of the newer ones are prone to drainage problems. With everything from root growing into pipes, your own home waste blocking the pipe, to leaves and gravel being washed into the storm drains, there are a million and one things that can cause pipes inside and outside your home to be blocked. ...
london drain cleaning