Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Did you miss me?

Whew! I made it almost 24 hours without my computer. It almost did me in, but I survived!

I've been playing with lots of fabric lately and have a new LOVE!

ORANGE and GREY

I've been liking orange for a while now but recently saw a quilt at a local quilt show that was primarily orange and grey. It was so striking, AND it was a wedding quilt! The kind where it's displayed that the reception and all the guests sign it instead of a guest book. I LOVED IT!!!

I've been looking all over the web trying to find some cool quilts to show you- but without my internet that was a little hard. So I'll link you to one of my favorite blogs http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2010/09/orange-crush-revisited.html

Hey, if you see any orange and grey quilts out there- send me the link! THANKS!

3 comments:

Gena's Garden said...

I love orange and I try to stash it when I find a good one. It is difficult to find good orange prints.... I have been working on an orange bento table runner. I had put it away, but this may be my motivation to get it finished.

Glad you are up and running again! :)

Barb in Mi said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67604797@N00/3471322254/in/set-72157594562280610/

Have a look at Pete & Repeat from Amandajean / Crazy Mom quilts.

Yvonne said...

Coming from a land that has the House of Orange as a Royal Family I have to like it don't I? I am curious how the colors are working out together in a quilt