Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday and a Winner!

Late last night I thought I'd get a head start on my 'to-do' list and go ahead and write this post. Apparently my computer had other ideas. It was one problem after another before I finally decided to just go to sleep and deal with this in the morning. So here I am.

I was about to visit random.org and generate another winner since I can't get the picture from last nights fiasco- but then I felt like that was a little unfair to the number that was picked last night. So, even thought I don't have the picture to prove it you're just going to have to take my word for it.
#49- 54knit4



she said "Pumpkin Party Pretty Pretty Pretty Please"
So, here we are: PUMPKIN PARTY!




This is a really fun quilt that is great for using up all those scraps. And what's better is it's almost all strip pieced- so it really doesn't take that long to put together.

52knit4- send me your address so I can ship off your Pumkin Party pattern right away. The rest of you can skip on over to my Etsy shop and pick yours up for $5. But only for the next couple of days!!!

And to the rest of you that entered the contest- have no fear. I've made a list of the most requested titles and they'll be the ones featured for the next few weeks! :o)

Happy Sewing and have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!





4 comments:

Susan Bailey said...

I just received the "Hope" pattern from you in Monday's mail and have already cut the fabric and made one sample block. It turned out looking so good. Now I can't wait to finish the others. Thanks for the quick delivery

Emily Herrick said...

Hey Susan, once you finish send me a pic so I can post it! Thanks!

Yvonne said...

Congrats to the winner! This quilt is really nice!

52knit4 said...

Holy Cow! That's me......I'm so excited....Thank you so much!