Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who me!?

Guess what? I won!

One of my favorite local designers and quilting friends
held a contest last week and because I thought the odds were in my favor, I went for it.
And I won!

You've got to check out these adorable pincushions. The pattern is now available. Now, Cori says they're not that hard and because I know Cori, I know she would not lie (However, because I know Cori, I also know that 'easy' is a relative term- this girl does some pretty fancy handwork).
I won the PATTERN and I'm super excited. Although it would've been that much more amazing if I won the finished product! :o)
Anyway, hop on over and check it out! Oh, and don't forget to go to her website and order a pattern for yourself.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations! Those are adorable. I don't think I'd be very good at making a pincushion. Maybe I can convince my sister in law to make me one. She's much better at that sort of thing.

Jocelyn said...

I won one also, and I AM SO EXCITED!!

Yvonne said...

Congrats! They are really cute!