Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

HOPE


October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month so I thought it fitting to feature this pattern now so those who order can recieve their pattern and work on their quilts during the month of October.

I don't have a personal connection to breast cancer. Although just recently I had my own brush with a different form of cancer. For some reason I felt inspired to design this quilt. I'd seen many breast cancer quilts before, but I wanted to do something a little different. This quilt is very special to me and I love sharing it. If you've never done a 'crazy piece' technique before than you're in for a treat. Anyone who has done them will tell you they're addicting. It really isn't hard to do and my instructions are super easy to follow and walk you through step-by-step.

The pattern is available for a limited time on my Etsy shop for only $5. I'm going to leave it up for the entire week so that everyone has a chance to purchase it.

No comments: