Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday! (and a sale!)

Are you ready for this!?

HOLIDAY LINEUP!



Since Christmas fabrics have been in the stores for a few months now I decided to feature a Christmas pattern. Now you can order the pattern and get it in time to actually MAKE the quilt before Christmas.

This pattern is so fun and easy to make and I woul LOVE to see it in '12 Days of Christmas' by Kate Spain. If anyone makes it PLEASE send me a pic so I can see!

I was orginially inspired to make this quilt out of a different line. When I went to my LQS they didn't have it, but they did have this- 'FIGGY PUDDING'. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I bought a 1/4 yd of EVERY PRINT in the line right then and there. I kept trying to think of another pattern and eventually just said "Forget it!" and so 'HOLIDAY LINEUP' was born. Now I am so glad I didn't do it in that other line. While I think that other line is still very cute- this one is PERFECT for this pattern.

Go on and get your pattern by visiting my Etsy link above. Remember- only $5! and only for a limited time. :o)

Also, ALL of my STASH and the last 'MAISON BLEUE' kit have been marked down in my Etsy shop!

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the fabric you used for this one! Lovely quilt!

Jandi said...

I went to your Etsy shop but no pattern! Egad! I have to have it! I just finished Counting on Christmas and Best Friends. They are super adorable. Please let me know when that pattern is available to purchase. And can I pick it up instead of paying for shipping? I live in Eagle Mountain.