Monday, September 27, 2010

Machine Quilting

I go in spurts. Sometimes I don't do any machine quilting at all. I mean, when I think about doing it I'll look for any excuse to NOT do it. Other times I just get the BUG and quilt like crazy.

This weekend was one of those weekends. I quilted 2 quilts with designs I have never tried before. The first was a 'double flower vine'. I've done flowers before, and swirls, but not like this. I REALLY like it.

The second one was for a more masculine looking quilt. I chose this pattern and fell IN LOVE. I've been looking at all the quilts in my 'To Do' pile to see if any others can handle this quilting. I've found at least one other. But first I have to finish piecing it! :o)


The mad dash is on to get all of my new patterns finalized and printed for my distributor can have them by market. If you don't hear from me it's just because I am sewing/quilting/binding/printing/folding/stuffing my brains out!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds crazy... fun, but a little crazy. Good luck and happy quilting.

lisa said...

remember to breath and do something else to keep the creative juices going and refresh yourself! I like to read =) especially Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, HIGHLY recomend it!