Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Get Ready, get set.....

Oh my gosh! There's only 1 week left until market and I'm running around like crazy trying to tie up loose ends on my whole booth setup.

I know I'm not the only one..... :o)

I'm so sorry about my absent blogging. I'm hoping to blog again soon about "Going Coastal" and all the individual prints. Let's hope I can do that BEFORE market!

And hey, if any of you out there are planning on going to SLC for market be sure to stop by booth #424
and see me- I'd LOVE to meet you!

Ok, I need to go paint and stuff and sew and sand some more

3 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck at market! I know you'll have fun.

Yvonne said...

How I would love to be able to stop by! I am sure you will get everything ready in time and let the fun begin, ENJOY!

Beth said...

You will get it all done. Have a blast. My boss is going, I will make sure to tell her to stop by.