Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm in love

with this.

Not because it's organic- although that's an added bonus.

But you see, I have had this project I've wanted to do for several years and when I walked by this booth at market it was like fate brought two things together that might not have otherwise met. Ok, I'm making it sound a little too mushy. But really, it's that exciting for me.

And....I'm a little lucky cuz I got a few pieces to start playing with already.

I'm just trying to be good and finish a few things before I start cutting.

But I gaze longingly at it on a daily basis.  :o)

Don't worry, I'll show you on Monday!

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I'm sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for Monday. That is the one line of fabric (besides yours) from Market that really caught my eye!

Mommarock said...

Oh it isn't nice to tease!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Oh that fabric is really cute!

Patticakes said...

I can see why you love it!

life in red shoes said...

I used a line of their fabric called beach mod 60's to make a quilt for my daughter. Love this stuff!