Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rainy days and Thursdays

Ugh. Winter seemed to last FOREVER. And now, the wet side of spring has come to stay. C'mon April showers, it's MAY already!!!

I'm slowly getting back into my routine since market. It is crazy what a few days can do to a person. I think my body is rebelling against me because I am just barely starting to feel "normal" (I use the term loosley) again.

So it's raining. My husband is out of the state on a business trip. My sweet baby girl had Kindergarten graduation today but was up all night with a stomach bug. And my oldest child is sick too with who-knows-what.

I've been in my jammies all day, sitting at the computer eating Spitz Smoky BBQ sunflower seeds (YUM!)

I have a couple more orders to ship out first thing tomorrow and then I can get started on what I really want to be doing- SEWING with all the fun goodies at got a Sample Spree! :O)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

If you're too busy to use those goodies, I'd sure be willing to help ;-)

Hope the kiddies feel better soon! No fun being sick when the school year is coming to an end!

Sinta Renee said...

I love jammie days! Those are the best... and I am sure it takes at least a week to catch up with yourself and from PMS (post market stress)!hehe
hope the little people feel better soon:)

Kira said...

This rain is dragging a bit, but at least I don't have to water the seeds we set this week. Your fabric hits the shelves in Sept, right?

Yvonne said...

I can imagine you will need some time te adjust to 'real life' after Market adventure and all the stress coming with it. Hope you will have time to get some sewing done. Ik know I would love to!