Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family Reunion

Just wanted to let you know I'm heading out for a few days. I'm the lucky gal that got to marry her

Although we won't be going to his hometown, we'll be in that great state of Idaho for the next few days. I'm looking forward to a few days of rest and relaxation. (WE NEED IT AROUND HERE) But Heck!  Who am I kidding? Vacations are rarely that for the Mom. There's all the laundry, cleaning, planning, and then all of that all over again once we get home. Don't even get me started on the drive. But it's worth it. I really LOVE going to his Family Reunions. It's so fun to catch up with those relatives you only see once a year or so.

So, until next time.....HAPPY SEWING!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hope you will have a great vacation and a few moments of relaxing too!

Aunt Marti said...

Given your last name and the Idaho Spud bar, I have to ask where in Idaho is your husband from? I'm from Melba -- just a few miles from the home of the Idaho Spud, Nampa!

Lynette said...

have tons of fun!

Sinta Renee said...

Yes, vacations are a lot of work... but the memories that you are making for everyone are well worth it! Have fun!