Monday, July 25, 2011

Rainbows and Summitime

My cute neighbors came over today to show me this cool rainbow. Once upon a time I took a Meteorology class in college so I should remember what this is called. But alas, I have forgotten. All I know is it was really cool and I HAD to take a picture to share. It's a little bit of heaven.

Did you see the new button off to the left? Well that's a little bit of heaven too, I'm sure. I am so excited to be attending The Sewing Summit. I found out about it a couple months ago and I have been pulling all the change out of the sofa so I could go. I finally registered a few days go. And guess what? I think you should too! Click on the button for all the cool info. including a list of the classes and who's teaching. Why am I so excited? Well AMY is going to be teaching, as well as VANESSA and AMANDA. My  friend JANA is also teaching. And DANA who I have yet to meet but LOVE her blog. Plus TONS of others that I am so excited to meet and visit with. A couple of the classes I have signed up for are Dana's blogging class, Vanessa's photog. class and Amanda's free motion quilting class. Plus all the sewing and talking I can think of- that sounds like heaven to me. Hope to see YOU there!

*Squeal!*  I can't wait!

(If you're going- msg me so I know!  :o)

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a cool rainbow! It looks like a swallowtailed angel. :D

Yvonne said...

What a georgeous Rainbow Cloud! A true miracle of nature.
Darn...! I will just have to miss that Sewing Summit, we will be leaving Utah to travel back home just a few days earlier.

LuLu said...

I'm going, I'm going! I was nervous because I thought I wasn't going to know anybody. Yay :-)

Tracey said...

I am going and I am going to attempt to not frighten you (wink). I am obsessed with your Going Coastal line and just tickled that I get to meet you. I am very excited for the classes and all the fun. So much so, I talked my mom into coming too!