Monday, October 12, 2009

And the WINNER is....

the randon number generated picked #64. That means the winner is....
MEG99
This is what she wrote:
"I 'd like to win Holiday Lineup pattern to make a quilt with Figgy Pudding fabric.I will use Eva for another pattern of yours like Nana's Attic."
[email me your info. and the pattern you would like and I'll send you a package of goodies!]
Now for the truth. I don't think I liked this give-away so much. OK, it was fun. But as I read through all of the comments last night I was so sad to realize that only one person would actually win the pattern of their choice and the EVA Jelly-Roll. I guess that's the whole point of a contest, but it made me sad none-the-less. All of you followers are so AWESOME! Thanks so much for takin the time to read my little ol' blog and to buy my 'crazy' patterns. THANK YOU!
For those of you who didn't win, don't forget about my ETSY shop! I'm adding more patterns daily. So keep a look-out, maybe the one you want will be there soon.
p.s.- a special anniversary of mine is coming up soon- that means another CONTEST! :o)

3 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Congrats Meg99!

Pokey said...

Hey, that's what a giveaway is, right? You get to meet new folks. Thank you again for the chance, and come see my place. Something will feel comforting and familiar :-} pokey

meg99 said...

It's me! Thank you so much! (to Luv 2 Kreate,too)
I'm so glad to win this time,I couldn't win at the last fabric selvages' contest.