Monday, November 9, 2009

English Cottage Quilt Kit

Have you been to Fat Quarter Shop lately!?

Today's newsletter features a new quilt kit using the "Postage Due" pattern by Crazy Old Ladies and the wonderfully beautiful Aster Manor by 3 sisters for Moda!



Hop on over and check it out- it's a super deal and a BEAUTIFUL quilt.

Wouldn't this make a fantastic Christmas present for a fellow quilter? I'm thinking of ordering one for a friend of mine- you should too!

Or, you could always link it to an email and send it to your hubby- then YOU'LL get this great present under the tree. I don't know about you, but my husband ALWAYS needs a good hint! ;o)



*In other news: today's post is #99! Can you believe it? That means tomorrow I will celebrate my 100th post. Check back tomorrow for a SUPER SURPRISE and an AWESOME GIVAWAY!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, that is a lovely quilt.....

CJ said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE that quilt! I thought I was going to make it in Patisserie like the pattern showed and then I saw it done up in Aster Manor. Now just waiting for my ship to come in. ;)

Mandy said...

Yay! I love it when people get to post #100!!!

Shannon said...

Just got the e-mail from Fat Quarter Shop. congrats on this, and your 100th post. Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow,I'm sure it's something fantastic.