Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm not usually this cheerful on Monday's. But all my children are off to school and I'm eating my Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Peaches in pure silence. Who wouldn't be cheerful? ;o)

So I've been thinking---- I need something on my blog.
I need a thing.
Something for YOU to look forward to,
and something for ME to not have to think about.

And so, I am pleased to announce the beginning of

"SHOW and TELL TUESDAY!"

I am always, ALWAYS, interested in what you've been working on. Doubly so if it's a COL project (see below). I mention to people all the time that I would LOVE for them to email me a picture of their quilt.

So here's the deal: SEND ME A PICTURE and a little blurb and I'll post you on my blog.

Fun huh?

Every tuesday I'll gather together all the emails you send and feature them on the blog.
They can be any projects you want to share, but like I said, I would LOVE to see your COL projects.

At the end of every month, all the COL project posts will be entered into a drawing for a FREE COL pattern.

My email is on the right side of blog.

Don't forget to include your name, where you live (City & State, or just State is fine) and a blog link if you have one.

I look forward to seeing what you've been up to!

No comments: