Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Preview

The kids are off playing with friends while I scramble to finish packing. I really wanted them to get all dressed up so I could get good pix of them in their costumes before I left. Oh well.

Here's a preview of what my kids will be wearing this halloween:

10 year old boy is going to be 'Hiccup' from the new hit movie "How to Train Your Dragon". It is an AWESOME movie for all ages. If you haven't seen it, go rent it- you won't be sorry.

8 year old boy is going to be the 'Terminator'. We even found a Phantom of the opera mask and painted it silver so he would look half metal.

5 year old girl is going to be a cheerleader. Her costume turned out pretty cute. I wanted to make sure it was affordable so most of it she can wear again. The skirt I made from a pair of pants.
Can't wait to show you all of their costumes when I get back!
Have a fun weekend and sew, Sew, SEW!!! :o)


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute kids you have there, lol. I hope you have so much fun, but it probably won't be the same without me! Think of me while you are there. Love ya.

Yvonne said...

The customs do look great. Hope your kids have fun at Halloween! And for you I wish the same in Houston. Enjoy your time there!