Friday, October 1, 2010

Sharing Time

Shyla sent me this picture of the CUTEST shirt she made for her recent trip to Disneyland! (*jealous*). And look at that adorabel tu-tu! LOVE IT! Um, I think I'm going to have to 'steal' that idea! Thanks Shyla!

And my friend Penny from 'The Quilted Forest' sent me this pic of her version of 'Diamond in the Rough'. She made this for a soldier that is serving in Afghanistan. They've collected tons of signatures from friends and family on the back. Currently it's in CA getting more signatures then off to the soldier. Isn't that a great idea! LOVE the border!
Do you have pictures of you latest 'Crazy Old Ladies' project? If so, we'd LOVE to have them. Thanks!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh I wish I had a picture of a COL project! Than I would have finished one.....Oh I wish I had more time.....
(maybe I have to give up blogging)

Shannon said...

Both of those are really nice. When you go to make your shirt, remember me. I want to do it with you. Let's have a sew day before you leave. I'm with Yvonne, I haven't made a COL quilt in a long time, but I do get to bind one! Can't wait.

ZanBryDesigns said...

I made the shirt for myself and two of my friends to wear at Disney's not so scary halloween party. I missed getting a picture of all of us dressed up but maybe I can at Halloween. I love that pattern and all of your patterns for that matter. Thanks for posting my picture. The tutu was so easy to make and I have that shirt on today.