Friday, January 13, 2012

Aussie Winner!

Thank you for all your nice comments on 'Hang 10'. You are all so sweet!  :o)

I have a busy day today so I'll get right to it:


My winner who was chosen to recieve the Australian Homespun magazine featuring my quilt is Vrooman's Quilts. I'm super excited too because she has been a follower for a long time and always has the nicest things to say in my comment box. So an extra big THANKS to you!

Hey all, we have a long weekend here- gonna be a busy one. Hope you have a great weekend. I'm hoping to have some fun things to share on Monday. 

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Vroom Quilts!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, my gosh - and on Friday the 13th no less!!! I am jumping up and down - and my Mom is just going to be so surprised when I gift this over to her.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Yea!!! Sharon.