Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lunch Lady

Several months ago I had a great time at the Frenchknots quilt retreat. Did you know she's having another one? Go find out more and JOIN US!

Anyway, along with quilting with some old-er friends I met a few new ones too. We've had lunch a couple of times since- and plan to continue every month. (In case you're wondering, it was April's idea to call us 'lunch ladies' :o)

This month we had a special occasion- APRIL was not just featured in a new magazine...

her quilt made the COVER!!!

We all made sure to get a magazine, then had one of the ladies working at the restaurant ask April to autograph an issue for her. At that point we all brought ours out for an autograph. She was so surprised!

April is AWESOME!  She has done lots of sample sewing for me- but that's not what makes her awesome.
She's a very talented woman. She has a very successful Etsy shop that you've got to see to believe :o) And has recently started one of the cutest BOM I've ever seen.

CONGRATULATIONS APRIL!!!



3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I know one thing for sure...Utah has many talented ladies! You keep amazing me!

Cindy Sharp said...

I love her quilt. Glad she was honored by the magazine.

Ella said...

Hey I was actually a Lunch Lady at one point!!! Congratulations April, YOU ROCK!!!!!