Monday, March 25, 2013

I hesitated posting a winner on friday because I can't even show the prize! Everything is still under wraps for a couple more weeks. Luckily as I finish up this quilt I have a name for it.

                   BOOMERANG!

The winner is Mean Sarah Jean for her suggestion of Boomerang. The minute I read it I though "Why didn't I think of that!?"  :o)   Before I made a final decision I wanted to see the rest of the suggestions.

160 comments! Holy Cow! You guys are amazing! There were lots of other names that I liked but I just kept coming back to Boomerang. Some of my other favorites were 'Arrowhead', 'Point Break', and 'Brick a Brack'.  Thank you all so much for sharing your ideas and playing along. I may even use one of your names for a future quilt! (don't worry, I'll let you know ;o)

Now back to sewing and hopefully some fun pics soon.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

great choice.

mean sarah jean said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like my suggestion! Thanks so much!

Thebizzeebee(at)hotmail(dot)com

Barbie Mills said...

That is a perfect name for this pattern. Love it!

Michele T said...

Great name!!!

trish said...

That's a great name!! :o)

Crystle said...

I love the name - now how do I buy the pattern? :)