Friday, November 12, 2010

Feeling better

My little girl is doing so much better. The stomach pain is mostly gone and today she was RUNNING which is amazing because the last two days she couldn't even walk. The rash on her legs spread like crazy but looks to have finally stopped. She is begging to go back to school so I have arranged to go with her and assist her around the classroom as needed on Monday.

So, with that, I am planning on having my AWESOME week of prizes starting on MONDAY.
Make sure you tune in EVERYDAY to see what new things I have to share!

See you soon!

12 comments:

Manda said...

I'm glad she is feeling better :)

Cori said...

I am so glad your daughter is better, and not in pain

paulette said...

I am thrilled that your little girl is getting better...you must be so happy and relieved!! Hang in there!
Paulette

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear she is up and running again. I'm sure her school friends have missed her:)

Beth said...

So very glad to hear your little one is improving. Maybe you can rest now.

Lee Ann L. said...

I am glad to hear that she is doing better.

Pokey said...

So good to hear this news!

Yvonne said...

So glad te read that your little girl is feeling better. Aren't they awsome? Very sick one day and running around the other! Hope she will stay alright. I am curious to all the stuff you brought from Houston!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad she is doing so much better. I have missed seeing you at the shop. Like Yvonne said I can't wait to see the goodies from Houston.

Barb in Mi said...

Glad to hear your little girl is doing better! Nothing worse than sick - and being a kid!

~Laurie~ said...

Great news! I hope she continues to get better and this ordeal ends soon.

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Great News!