Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WINTER!

A storm is on the way. My husband said the National Weather Service said they've never had a warning like this where we live before. They said to stay home unless you absolutely have to go out. What a good excuse to sit at home and sew! :o)


And look who else has been busy at the machine! My friend Kira just sent me this picture. Is it not the cutest quilt!? She bought some of the fabric (Winter by Minick and Simpson for Moda) from me when I had my Stash Busting sale a few months back. She used the 'Dipped in Chocolate' pattern. If you're thinking of making this too Winter was released in 2008 (I think!) so good luck. But there are TONS of other beautiful fabric choices out there.
Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

jlk said...

Stay warm and dry!

SteffiD said...

Oh this quilt is totally adorable!

You stay inside and out of that blasted storm. I'm sure you have enough quilts around the place to stay nice and toasty :)

Yvonne said...

What a cute quilt Kira made! Hope the storm will be over soon without cousing any damage.

Alycia said...

Stay safe - but I am thinking you need some cyber company LOL