Friday, November 5, 2010

A little help?

After every market I come home thinking I want a new look. I just see so many awesome things there and start feeling like my things are a little bland. Thankfully I have wonderful friends who always talk me out of it and compliment me on how nice my products look. But this time I've decided to actually do something.

I'm changing my logo.

I've always liked my logo- but I've never LOVED it. I want something that I'll love. At the same time, I don't want to change too much and people not recognize my products. I've been fiddling around the past couple days and I've come up with a few ideas. So I've decided to let YOU pick your favorite. :o)

#1: Square
#2: Plain

#3: Long
#4: Circle
(sorry for the crazy sizes!- you get the idea)
I've added a poll in the top right column of the blog. You can vote for your favorite there.
Also, starting next week I will be showcasing each of my new patterns and giving away some of the wonderful items I picked up at market. And when I say wonderful, I mean WONDERFUL!

Seriously, I came home with a TON of swag- and I'm going to give it all away to YOU!




10 comments:

paulette said...

I can't wait!! Bring it on!! Take care and welcome back!
Paulette

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Great new ideas for your logo - I voted!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Oh dear, I think this could be as confusing as trying to decide for yourself - good luck though.
hugs - Miche'le

antique quilter said...

I like the 3rd one. LONG this would be great for the top of patterns and could even put it across each page on top or bottom
it just talks to me!!!!
Kathie

Deb said...

I voted before I checked results...and the square got my vote! It's fun to see what others think, too.

Barb in Mi said...

I voted - and then realized that I pretty much voted for the font more so than the rest fo the logo. For me anythng with "Crazy" needs to look unusual/ crazy fontwise and not just a normal font used everywhere else(or it wouldn't fit). Just my thought - that's how I recognize your site....

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i think i'd like the long one with the font from the first one best.

Yvonne said...

Hi Emily, So you are back! Can't wait to see al the things and ideas you brought back from Houston! I voted for the square one. Love that logo the most.
Have a nice weekend!

smileynann said...

Emily, I totally didn't vote, because I wanted to say... for me it's a tie! I love the square and the plain, but on the plain I would change the flower so it's not so centered -- a little more on the "crazy" -- just like we are!

Cori said...

I like the yellow flower.Also, like #2